Saturday, March 1, 2014

I was promised Neck Chops!!

Non-Stop is the newest ass kicking, neck chopping epic from Liam Neeson. Now I loved Taken, I thought it was a great little action movie. Sure it had lots of problems, but it was fun. So when I tell you that Non-Stop was a stink bomb, you should understand that I gave it every chance. Why is it so bad? It's so heavy handed with it's message. Yes, it has a ridiculous message. Liam Neeson's character is an air marshall with so much emotional baggage it must have cost him plenty to get it all on board (Did you see what I did there? You're welcome). He has to navigate through a plane full of stereotypical folks, who may or may not be the "sinister texter". Of course, no one is what they seem and red herrings abound, but you'll probably figure out who the "sinister texter" is pretty quickly. Julianne Moore is in this for some reason. She is basically Liam Neeson's Gal Friday, a spunky fellow passenger, with her own personal struggle, that helps our flawed hero, blah, blah blah, you get it. The worst, most egregious problem with Non-Stop is the lack of neck chopping. I was promised neck chopping! I think I counted one! Only one neck chop! Ridiculous!
So in summation, Non-Stop is silly, makes no sense if you spend anytime thinking about it, lacks any redeeming nudity and suffers from lack of neck chops. *PASS IT UP*

No comments:

Post a Comment